There are 9 published posts and 21 unique tags.
- Get a taste of Rust, it's like iron!14/03/2023• 7 min read/p/get-a-taste-of-rust
Get familiar with Rust's concepts and syntax by skimming over the contents. Don't feel lost later.
- Make your own testing framework03/12/2022• 4 min read/p/make-your-own-testing-framework
How do testing frameworks work? See the layers and short examples with JS and C for you to get a better grasp on testing roots.
- gulp gulp gulp in 3 minutes09/08/2022• 3 min read/p/gulp-gulp-gulp-in-3-minutes
Learn automating your web development tasks and go beyond.
- Setting Up Protected Routes with Firebase and React25/06/2022• 4 min read/p/protected-routes-with-firebase-and-react
How to prevent unauthorized users access unwanted pages in your application.
- Make and Publish Your ESLint Config with pnpm in a Monorepo28/04/2022• 4 min read/p/make-and-publish-eslint-monorepo-config-with-pnpm
How to make an ESLint config in a monorepo structure and publish it with pnpm.
- Making a Web Extension in Minutes13/04/2022• 7 min read/p/making-a-web-extension-in-minutes
Learn how to develop a web extension by making a simple media saver extension.
- Setup webpack for TypeScript and SASS Manually25/02/2022• 9 min read/p/setup-webpack-for-typescript-sass
How webpack works? Bundling HTML, CSS, JS and assets. Configuring webpack for TypeScript and SASS.
#guide, #react, #sass, #typescript, #web-development, #webpack
- Linux Language System and a Controller22/02/2022• 4 min read/p/linux-language-system-and-a-controller
How does the language system work on GNU/Linux and the making of a locale controller with C. 3 commands and 2 files to know about.